My Name is Jesse I was at one time an independent wrestler. I started in West Virginia at the age 24 I was successful and I wrestled all over West Virginia. I wrestled in community centers, festivals, skating rinks, to name a few . Then I met a group called the 108 Dragons; to be associated was more lucrative. I became involved with them taking more time from family. I was always on the go and my family rarely saw me. My wife was pregnant and had to be hospitalized due to complications. I got out of the wrestling to help her and been out of wrestling 5 or 6 years now since, I have stumbled across network marketing. This has changed my life tremendously and most of all, I am glad my family was there waiting for me! I have met people in network marketing who are willing to show you how to get started. I have new friends now because of network marketing. This is my story of me starting over and finally enjoying my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment